Videos down to 0 views per video now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh definitely. It's sooooooo hard and when you stop uploading consistently, I think Youtube's algorithm gives up on you for a bit and it takes a lot to get back on the radar.[DOUBLEPOST=1500953040,1500952936][/DOUBLEPOST]
For example, my husband plays Hearthstone, which is made by or owned by Blizzard. I search for Blizzard on Reddit and find groups and sub to them. I read the rules and if they allow vids, I post one. I don't spam them though..you'll get hate. It would be better if you developed a friendliness with the people on there...but I don't go that far.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
oh definitely. Reddit is scurry. Found a Sonic subreddit and legit love Sonic, so I've gone there to infilitrate and upload a video (my scripted stuff revolves around ripping on bad Sonic games) and luckily it was just ignored lol.

JC4Studios

Reaction score
Oh definitely. It's sooooooo hard and when you stop uploading consistently, I think Youtube's algorithm gives up on you for a bit and it takes a lot to get back on the radar.[DOUBLEPOST=1500953040,1500952936][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh definitely. Reddit is scurry. Found a Sonic subreddit and legit love Sonic, so I've gone there to infilitrate and upload a video (my scripted stuff revolves around ripping on bad Sonic games) and luckily it was just ignored lol.
Yeah he was talking to me, it's crazy. I took a break to save for better equipment, but it may have hurt me. I have actually have a webcam now too haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1500954585][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright, your seo is really bad. No one is going to find your videos. My first suggestion is to download tube buddy, it will help. In order to rank you need to get you tags in as many places as possible. Think of what people are serching for, make sure that is in your title, description and tags.. For example title would be DESTINY 2 GAME PLAY. THE FARM BETA DESTINY SOCCER FIELD than your description would be : This is my destiny 2 gameplay where I get a shot at the farm beta, It is so cool, I found a soccer field that actually keeps score for you. TAGS WOULD BE : DESTINY 2, DESTINY 2 GAME PLAY, THE FARM BETA, DESTINY SOCCER FIELD. Of course this is an example you will have to figure your own stuff out. Look for videos by creator fundementals for some good tips on how to up your seo game.

By putting this info in you will rank better. Take your time to do research on what is trending, what people are searching and use your description box. You have 5000 characters so make sure to use them and make sure to have every tag in the description at least and as many as possible in the title. Remember though dont tag stuff your description you have to write out sentences that contain your tag phrases .If you just stuff your tags in there youtube wont promote you as well.
Ps, you should face your desk towards the window. Having the light coming in from behind you is causing your camera to go black at times and we cant see you.
good luck
Thanks for the taking the time and insight man, helps a lot. And 117 videos and only 7 subscribers is pretty bad isn't it?

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Might just need a fresh new start. I guess it wouldn't really hurt to try. You could even just start a new channel and upload your next video to that to see what happens.

JC4Studios

Reaction score
Might just need a fresh new start. I guess it wouldn't really hurt to try. You could even just start a new channel and upload your next video to that to see what happens.
Yeah I'm giving it some serious consideration. Let me know how it works out for you if you do it too.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I'm giving it some serious consideration. Let me know how it works out for you if you do it too.
I've done a lot of looking around a a decent majority of people think it's pointless. They counter that anything you do with a new channel can be applied to the old one really. I have a couple videos that still get a few views every now and then, so I'm hoping those spark some kind of overall growth. I would say just keep plugging away consistently. There was even a reddit poster who said promotion itself is worthless overall and it's better to just focus on SEO to get your video to show up in the "related videos" section, saying that was even more important than optimizing your video for search results in general. I'm just gonna stick with the ol' King Dippy for now. Although I was really looking forwarding to having an archive channel called The Dip's Archives.

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah dude, if you take time away from it for a bit, you will probably see quite a drop in your views and subs. I'd say that you should make sure that your tags are as thorough as possible, that you're plugging your content on any sites and social media platforms you can and make sure you are letting your viewers know as soon as a video comes out.

Sometimes your subscribers will be on twitter or tumblr and see you have posted a new video there instead of clicking the notification straight away on YouTube. But I will look up your channel and see if there's anything else you can do to keep people coming back

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yeah sorry, had trouble linking the channel. The name of it is JC4 Gaming. Is there anyway you could just search for it? I'm having trouble linking it. It will not let me put a space in the Youtube Username box, but mine has one. I know you'd be going out of your way but I'm really lost here. Also wont let me post a link in the reply.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

You aren't active enough yet to ask for a review of your channel or videos. :)

Once you are active here (by contributing to discussions), you may ask for a review in the review forum. (http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/ ) The review forum is the only forum where our active members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep that sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the thread complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then it will be approved by a member of staff.

Reactions: KatyAdelson
Status
Not open for further replies.