video views

Reaction score
hi all

so I had uploaded a video on Saturday the video seemed to do better than all my others and views were coming in at a level good for my channel

by today it suddenly stopped like no more views for hours and hours but it was coming in at like 25 an hour?

any ideas?

Reactions: allthingstodd

allthingstodd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
hi all

so I had uploaded a video on Saturday the video seemed to do better than all my others and views were coming in at a level good for my channel

by today it suddenly stopped like no more views for hours and hours but it was coming in at like 25 an hour?

any ideas?
Hmm that's weird, BUT maybe you should do like a Part 2 of that video. Clearly people liked it :) Maybe include a "please share" so they'll remember to post on their social media- hopefully that keep the momentum up.

Reactions: nightmare rest stop
Reaction score
Hmm that's weird, BUT maybe you should do like a Part 2 of that video. Clearly people liked it :) Maybe include a "please share" so they'll remember to post on their social media- hopefully that keep the momentum up.
Good idea - I’ve recorded part two already for release sat. Hopefully picks up again

Reactions: allthingstodd