• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Video Variety and Channel Type

Gits and Shiggles

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all, I was wondering what type of content works best on my channel, I upload longer videos and also short memes. Do ya'll think that both can exist together on the channel, or should I just stick to one?

Thanks for your help and feedback!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSIQKaCoUjps6QOWkPOynZw

30 second meme video:

Longer Form Video:

You don't have the watch those two, but I provided links just in case you don't feel like looking...

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ok to be honest, I loved the meme video but I found the game play to be more interesting therefore I think you should stick to the game play.

Reactions: Gits and Shiggles

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think you're onto something good with the game reviews :) I can see why you need the avatar drawings though, lots of black screen on that on :p The gameplay was pretty funny, was a slow start though. Your commentary is pretty damn good :)

Fost

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Me personally I say go for both,I do meme's, Entertainment shorts, and lets plays. Just remember don't got above your means

Gits and Shiggles

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think you're onto something good with the game reviews :) I can see why you need the avatar drawings though, lots of black screen on that on :p The gameplay was pretty funny, was a slow start though. Your commentary is pretty damn good :)
Yeah lol black screens were definitely a problem, so thanks again!

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad