Video upload date in google analytics

Miss Rainyday

Reaction score
Hello fellows
love this forum so far- all the people are so nice :wub:
I have a question that might be really stupid...so be prepared:D i hope it is stupid- because then its easy to help me :biggrin:
When i look at my google analytics is it possible that i can see the exact video upload date marked in the diagramm? I love to see that. Where can i find that option? If i can´t see it in google analytics is there another site or tool where i can get this kind of information displayed?
thank you so much in advance.
I´m also very happy to get to know more google analytics tipps. I jujst can´t "read" these infos...

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You want to see the date you uploaded a video? If that's what you're asking, just look at the video page it'll tell you :)

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
She wants to see dots in the line chart when she uploaded the video's I think. So she can see the growth in views after she uploaded a video.
As far as I know this is not possible.

Miss Rainyday

Reaction score
She wants to see dots in the line chart when she uploaded the video's I think. So she can see the growth in views after she uploaded a video.
As far as I know this is not possible.
exactly....to bad it is not possible.I have to switch from tab to tab all the time...well okay then. That would be a great feature though right? Thank you so much skenkee and Frankie ;) for answering-