Video Tips.

Mikemow95

Crazy Mike
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mike and I am starting a new Youtube channel, it is a prank type channel where you the viewers give me ideas on what to do and I pick one that's not going to get me killed or in jail and do it. So if you have any ideas please give them to me and I might do it and put it on Youtube, maybe a prank or two at Walmart or around the house just something good and nothing really bad.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Call Walmart, do a real ghetto accent, and say that "you was offended when you last came in because one of dey employees referred to you as "you people" and dat didn't sit well witcha.... you don't remember her name, but you demand dat dey apolomigize to you, fo der' ignance'.... lol

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Go and bully Justin Bieber :D

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
This is not really a prank but, Go into a Mall/Shopping Center then Walk around and pick some items up then walk around, then Fall Over!, I'll tell you it's funny stuff!, People are like "Are You Okay?!", then your like "Yeah, I hurt my butt"! ;P

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Ok, new idea, dress up like Gumby, wear heely's for shoes so you can glide across the floor like Gumby does, then have 3 of your friends dress up like those red guys from Gumby, and do this: Gumby comes gliding into a store in the mall, then hides himself somewhere in the store, a moment later the red guys come in and are like "We know you're in here Gumby you can't get away this time!!!" They search for a minute or two, maybe even asking customers "have you seen a tall skinny green freak gliding around anywhere?" Then one of them finally finds Gumby, Gumby screams and glides out of the store, red dudes tailing him and going "oh no you don't Gumby!! We're gonna get you!!!!" Pull that off, and you will go viral my friend.

Reactions: MegaCodeG