Services Video Thumbnails

TheHeskeyJet

Reaction score
Now, i may be horrible at Youtube Layout's, but i'm decent at Video Thumbnails, below you will see three thumbnails i have made, in preparation for a partnership a long way in the future.

The first, is going to be for my Career Mode. You can see, i am using the Newcastle Jets from Australia. I have the logo with a cool layer style and font. Iv'e matched the background color with the outside color of the badge. The font on the right is easy to read as is the Season and Episode number. Finally, i have added the clubs now best player, Emile Heskey, with low opacity.

The next one is my co-operative head to head seasons.

Finally, my new challenge series. Where i will be using the dribbling skill games challenge, and making it into a league challenge. From A-Z in leagues, i will take one player from any club of that league. So i will start with the Australian or Austrian league and take a random player from that league (from any club in that league) and put him through the Bronze/Silver and Gold challenges. Add up all the points he gets, and add them to a unique leaderboard afterwards. The challenge will finish after each league has passed. The winner will be the player who has racked up the most points obviously! Here is the thumbnail.

Could you guys give me some feedback on the thumbnails, but also, if you think im good at them, feel free to ask me to make you one :), i enjoy making them!

BusterSenshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your Thumbnails are amazing in color and design, do you do them in Illustrator?

That being said however they are not going to work well when used on YouTube, check out my thread:
http://yttalk.com/threads/youtube-thumbnail-template-psd.15295/

You will want to change the image size to: 1024px by 768px
Because right now it will look like this: (With out the color overlay)

TheHeskeyJet

Reaction score
I had a feeling they may not, so i made sure i saved them as PSD. I just went off someones youtube video, he obviously got it completely wrong! :p

Thanks for the tip![DOUBLEPOST=1348660615,1348660479][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, i make them in Photoshop CS6 :)