Video tags

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I still use Taggs for my video's because I think it's effective to reach the people who are interested in your type of content but I don't know if nowadays taggs are still helpful ?

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
There are a few addons and plugging for chrome that you can try out to check which tags are most searched. At the end thou you would want to use tags that are relevant to the video, as they are very helpful and can make your video show on the youtube search engine.

Reactions: HyDraid

1bgdeal

Reaction score
I agree with Commander. I would definitely recommend using tags as it does help bringing viewers to your channel that searched for content that are relevant to yours. I also recommend using Tube Buddy plugin, because even with the free version it tells you the rank of your video in the search with the tags you used. Good luck!

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I agree with Commander. I would definitely recommend using tags as it does help bringing viewers to your channel that searched for content that are relevant to yours. I also recommend using Tube Buddy plugin, because even with the free version it tells you the rank of your video in the search with the tags you used. Good luck!
I use TubeBuddy too :p[DOUBLEPOST=1467663342,1467663318][/DOUBLEPOST]
There are a few addons and plugging for chrome that you can try out to check which tags are most searched. At the end thou you would want to use tags that are relevant to the video, as they are very helpful and can make your video show on the youtube search engine.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
tags are useful and should always be used and researched. but they are not as powerful as they once were. tags are an old SEO concept taken from google a few years ago, where you would build a website and insert relevant tags so the website can be found using those searches. but nowadays SEO is much more intelligent. it checks the website and takes its key phrases or tags from the text on the website itself. giving most importance to the first and second paragraph and the last paragraph. this now more than ever applies to youtube. use tags of course, but much more important are titles (kinda obvious) and the description of the video

in the description you want to write your key phrases and search terms. in the form of sentences that make sense, don't just cut and paste your tags. so take your most important search terms and get them in the description

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
tags are useful and should always be used and researched. but they are not as powerful as they once were. tags are an old SEO concept taken from google a few years ago, where you would build a website and insert relevant tags so the website can be found using those searches. but nowadays SEO is much more intelligent. it checks the website and takes its key phrases or tags from the text on the website itself. giving most importance to the first and second paragraph and the last paragraph. this now more than ever applies to youtube. use tags of course, but much more important are titles (kinda obvious) and the description of the video

in the description you want to write your key phrases and search terms. in the form of sentences that make sense, don't just cut and paste your tags. so take your most important search terms and get them in the description
Thanks for the info :)

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agreed you wlll have to paid for the rest of the feature