Video styles and format help

Dadrules

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hello guys

I wanted to find out about certain animated style videos. I use the video scribe to give info and instructions on a topic of fatherhood. Now i was wondering if this method of using whiteboard animation is still entertaining. There is many channels that have used it and i was wondering if this style was past its time. Although i find it incredibly brilliant at what it does and find the way it captivates people still to be a great way for informative videos.

I just wondered what other people thoughts were on this, do you guys think they are still entertaining ? do you guys still watch these style videos. I can guess it depends on what content they cover , i have taken into account my message and productive reason for these so i understand there may only be an handful to a degree.

Anyway guys thanx for reading, i just wondered if i could pick a few of your guys brains for a few moments and help me get some info or feedback on what i really want to spread to other fathers :)

Kind regards
Dadrules[DOUBLEPOST=1483549246,1483544611][/DOUBLEPOST]Really sorry for putting it in the wrong place, my bad and again sorry guys :)