Video style for vlogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When you do vlogs do you chop and edit them up like a lot of people do or do you tend to record as one recording and leave the majority in there? Which style do you prefer and why?

I know personally when watching I am fond of both styles and I think the cutting and editing on them makes them a bit more fun to watch especially if they're humorous. I also like the other style where they arent edited much at all and just posted online.

How about you?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is definitely one for Ryan. as he does them every week. XD

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is definitely one for Ryan. as he does them every week. XD
True, I am hoping we get some more vloggers along soon too here. Which do you like watching more Gingee?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I enjoy Vloggers, but i enjoy i dont mind whether they cut bits out, or make it funny like WheezyWaiter.

Reactions: Michael

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
I like seeing them with bits cut out it makes them faster to watch and i love the funny parts some people do on youtube.

LiveStrong

Super Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I think quick edits tend to look much better and not so much um............. and ah.................. like um what to talk about ahhh anything :D

Reactions: Summer

Unknown_user009

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I cut any ums out, if I left them in I think the video would look bad but I dont really do so many ums when talking so it is rare for me to need to remove them. I dont mind some parts joined together but if it is over and over again it can be hard to watch at times, they can work for some videos though.

Status
Not open for further replies.