Video stuck in processing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
So I was waiting 2 hours for a video to upload and when it finally got to 100%, it went to processing and I got this message,
"This is taking longer than expected. Your video has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible."

I never got that message before and now it says Processing 0% for the last 20 minutes now I don't think it is doing anything... Did I just upload and wait 2 hours for nothing? -.- I can't watch the video, it says it's processing but nothing is happening. Anyone got that message before? Damn it, I don't want to upload it all over again. :(

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't worry. If there is a lot of traffic and processing is slow, YouTube will give you this message to alert you it is taking a while. :)

Reactions: phoenixblue

ShadowPuppet2

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yup don't worry about it, my last video I had to wait about 4-5 hours for it to process! So just wait it out :up:

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
Yup don't worry about it, my last video I had to wait about 4-5 hours for it to process! So just wait it out :up:
Dafuq.. I can't wait that long.. I have to turn off my computer by then.. If I turn off my computer when it is processing, does it just fail to upload? It is still at 0%.

And is it possible to upload another video while this one is processing?

ShadowPuppet2

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dafuq.. I can't wait that long.. I have to turn off my computer by then.. If I turn off my computer when it is processing, does it just fail to upload? It is still at 0%.

Nope - it's already uploaded, it's just YouTube processing it, so don't worry if you have to turn off for the night, it's fine! :)

StealthTiger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Yeah it always happens to me, but it never takes too long. Except one time where it took nearly 12 HOURS! :banghead:

WickedSightArtist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Don't panic this happened to me too, I was just going to close the page but it did eventually upload so just do something else be patient and all will be cool :D

RussNazz

The Russian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
This happened to me. What I did was just exit out and re upload the video. When I did that, it went to its original spot. :)

Bursting Barrel

Reaction score
So I was waiting 2 hours for a video to upload and when it finally got to 100%, it went to processing and I got this message,
"This is taking longer than expected. Your video has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible."

I never got that message before and now it says Processing 0% for the last 20 minutes now I don't think it is doing anything... Did I just upload and wait 2 hours for nothing? -.- I can't watch the video, it says it's processing but nothing is happening. Anyone got that message before? Damn it, I don't want to upload it all over again. :(
You can :
1. Cancel the Upload, Wait 2 sec and Upload the file Again
2. If It is stuck again and you need to turn off your computer, then you can press "Sleep" your computer

If the steps above don't work, Upload Another video

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Status
Not open for further replies.