Video review request

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad

I do gaming commentary videos. i used to right scripts but i started leaning towards talking off the top of my head and trying to be more fun and engaging. thinking about bringing a script back and shifting my content a bit but was wondering what anyone thought of this video before i did anything. I might sound a bit mean but I enjoy ranting so its mostly for entertainment lol

Before I even read the text below the video, I started watching your Commentary. So many YouTubers, including myself, use scripts. When I watched your video, it felt very authentic and real! I really enjoyed watching it and I think you should stick to more off script. It is difficult to do off script but you show a strong ability to do so. Keep working on it, but I think it sounded great! 343 did ruin the series! Couldn't agree more!

Dude I love your commentary, it was funny, it showed of your personality, and you voiced your views on the subject very unapologetically, which is what I love most about YouTube - uncensored opinions.

I think you should stay off script it makes the content more enjoyable to watch, and I should know I get bored easily. Plus I'm usually not into console Vs. console wars or console Vs. PC, but watching your video made it an enjoyable experience.

I'd say keep it up, you're doing great!

Back