VIDEO REVIEW - Please give me a review on my 'transition' graphic!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score

I updated my 'transition' graphics to try and make my channel look a bit more... I don't really know, actually, professional? High effort?
Please could you tell me what you think (it's the 'gashapon ball' opening, then the water falling back down)
Is the animation too quick? Too slow? Too frequent/repetative?

Any feedbackis highly appriciated!
Thanks!

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yes, Professional would be the adjective I'd use as well. The waves falling back down are good, if you are afraid the ball opening animation is repetitive you can make variants of it, but I don't see them as too fast.
If you really want me to be extra picky you can try to smoothen the audio transition between the clips while the animation is playing, you can hear very clear cuts from time to time.
Best of luck refining every thing!

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes, Professional would be the adjective I'd use as well. The waves falling back down are good, if you are afraid the ball opening animation is repetitive you can make variants of it, but I don't see them as too fast.
If you really want me to be extra picky you can try to smoothen the audio transition between the clips while the animation is playing, you can hear very clear cuts from time to time.
Best of luck refining every thing!
Thanks for the feedback! I think maybe making one or two other alternatives might be good, but I'm not going to focus on it too much atm since it took me a LONG time to figure out just that animation hahah
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the audio transition? Do you mean just the video audio thats playing behind the overall video? I add in the overlayed video (the close ups) and the animation after I've finished editing the whole video, so with or without the animation/overlayed video, the audio would sound the same

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Do you mean just the video audio thats playing behind the overall video?
Not the background music, but while you cover the video cuts behind the animations, there's a sudden cut sometimes, from silence to you suddently speaking. Do you think it's possible to have a smoother transition between the two, while the animation is playing?

Hooctapus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it’s really good! It is definitely high effort! Maybe a bit repetitive so eventually do variations of it (maybe just alternate the color of the ball and the water?) but overall it’s very well done!