VIDEO REVIEW? -IS THIS CRINGY OR NA?

CRINGE?

• Yes, I think its 100% cringy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but mostly because I'm not interested in this kind of thing

• Yes, but only a little (based on poses/editing/quality/lighting ect) i'd give it a 40% cringe rating

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not really, but I don't have any other opinions

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, I think it's creative

• No, I personally really like videos like this!!

• MY OPINION IS VALID AND I WILL COMMENT IT INSTEAD OF BEING PUT INTO THESE PRE-MEDITATED THOUGHT BOXS

• Total voters

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Okay!
(warning, this video was made almost exactly a year ago, so... idk what that means, just keep it in mind..)

I love LOVE doing slightly more creative things on my channel (doesn't happen often, I'm not very innovative when it comes to video ideas and I'm 100% in a video rutt right now, so... not havin' a great time..) and one thing I've found I like doing is .. lookbook videos, where I can be a little bit more creative with the music, the shots, the angles, the cuts/edits ect to make it look.. as good as I can!

This is an example:

As I edited this thing to death so I don't really have 'fresh eyes' for it anymore, I want to know your HONEST AND TRUTHFUL OPINION, REGARDLESS OF IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN FASHION OR NOT please give me your honest opinions (again, this was made a year ago so I won't be offended or anythin'!)

(I made another lookbook in 2015 but OHOHO BOI, THAT IS CRINGY AF so you are not gonna be seeing that.)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If it's what you want to make then make it! The best videos are always the ones with passion behind them! I didn't see anything cringey about this. Although I think it could do with a touch more energy!
Energy is one thing I'm lacking... I'm lazy in all I do. I will try, though...
Thanks for the feedback! :D:D

Reactions: Johnjackallen

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Energy is one thing I'm lacking... I'm lazy in all I do. I will try, though...
Thanks for the feedback! :D:D
I always find this kind of energy is a bit different to the lazy kind :p

The way I do it is to switch off that filter between thoughts and speech, then put myself in fun situations!

Best of lucj!

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

NintendoAiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A lot of girls like to watch fashion video's and hauls. What I missed about your video is your smile. I looks like you are bored??

I wish you all the best! :)

Reactions: Johnjackallen

Xapok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Pretty cool, video very creative in the edit. Maybe work a little on the titles, try using the rule of thirds when filming a subject and find a spot to film where you have more depth. My two cents.
But keep doing the same thing adding new creative effects as you go along you are definitely on the right track.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
A lot of girls like to watch fashion video's and hauls. What I missed about your video is your smile. I looks like you are bored??

I wish you all the best! :)
Oof, I actually don't smile that much naturally, maybe I'm hollow inside? (not really, though)
Thanks for the advice tho

Pretty cool, video very creative in the edit. Maybe work a little on the titles, try using the rule of thirds when filming a subject and find a spot to film where you have more depth. My two cents.
But keep doing the same thing adding new creative effects as you go along you are definitely on the right track.
Thanks for the advice! Yeah, for sure, if I had my way I totally wouldn't be filming in my hallway... I don't think I'm going to be trying anything exactly like this any time soon.. I really really love editing videos though (a better example I guess would be my Manchester Christmas Market - 2015 video, I still love that video)
I don't know what I'll be doing and I don't know if I'll be puting it on my channel but I'm really into that artsy bs ;)

Thanks again!

Reactions: Xapok