Video Review - Avengers: Infinity War Recap/Review (SPOILERS)

SlugoGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,

I was hoping to get some opinions on the video I uploaded today. It's my Avengers: Infinity War - Review, Recap, Thoughts, and Theories video. I think I missed the boat on drawing in a larger audience for it since it is about 2 weeks after release and the craze has kind of died down. But I was just hoping to get some opinions of the video itself. Audio, editing, structure, flow etc. Just trying to determine if it's engaging or not. I'm not sure how many of these types of videos I'm going to make in the future. I'm honestly thinking about taking my channel in a more documentary style direction with a larger focus on more niche subjects as opposed to the stuff that will probably get a million videos made about the same exact thing. I don't really see the need just to add to that and I'd like to start making more of a contribution.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look at the video if you do and if you just happen to be an MCU fan, I hope you enjoy it. But fair warning that it does contain spoilers for the movie.

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i questioned whether or not i should post this as i didnt even watch that much of the video. Your audio is pretty clean and I enjoy the editing, but like you said its kinda 2 weeks late. If im watching a review a week or 2 after its release im expecting to see something a bit more creative or "different" in the review otherwise im just hearing what everyone else said in those 2 weeks. maybe you do have your own "unique" way of reviewing with your own style and such but from the first couple minutes that i listened to it seemed like a pretty standard review. clean but pretty standard. for someone who hasnt seen 10 other videos on the movie im sure they'd enjoy this alot more

SlugoGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Appreciate the feedback. Yeah the video just took me a while to complete, otherwise I would have had it up much sooner. But as I was working on it I started to feel like I was just adding another version of the same video to the already massive pile. So I think I'm going to be moving my channel away from doing those types of videos and I'm going to start gearing my content towards stuff that's less common. That's the type of stuff I feel I'd enjoy making more anyway. Thanks!

Reactions: LostTrigger