Video Response

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Probably because it's a cheap crappy way to get views. If you make a legitimate video response about a video, it will be accepted. But don't expect help getting your videos are responses to random videos as a cheap tactic.
Of course it is. But meh. YOLOOOO *jumps out window* :giggle:

Reactions: Symph

Stephen Levy

The Forum Cat, feed me. Meow.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i would not mind at all.
hell, i would like it if somebody leaves some good feedback!
I appreciate the offer, but I'm looking only for things within my niche. News/Discussion/politics or something of the like

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I appreciate the offer, but I'm looking only for things within my niche. News/Discussion/politics or something of the like
whut? did i offer you something?

Stephen Levy

The Forum Cat, feed me. Meow.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Probably because it's a cheap crappy way to get views. If you make a legitimate video response about a video, it will be accepted. But don't expect help getting your videos are responses to random videos as a cheap tactic.
It's cheap, but I mean, look at the people who spam ads on websites. Tell me what a divorce lawyer has to do with ordering a bag of doritos from amazon?

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Agree, you might get views if you leave a video but if it's unrelated content, you'll get a good handful of dislikes... People who come to your channel see that and it really puts a aesthetic tarnish on your "first impression".
Now, if you get dislikes for related content, that's just haters being haters... or your video must really be just that bad.