Video Response

Stephen Levy

The Forum Cat, feed me. Meow.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So, the old trick of the trade used to be to leave a video response on a big youtuber's video. Now? You can't leave video responses anywhere without approval.

Does anyone know any channels that have open video response?

If you are vlogger/news category, would you mind if I posted video responses there? I'd rather post within my niche.

That being said... Thanks for taking the time to read and help me if you do.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So, the old trick of the trade used to be to leave a video response on a big youtuber's video. Now? You can't leave video responses anywhere without approval.

Does anyone know any channels that have open video response?

If you are vlogger/news category, would you mind if I posted video responses there? I'd rather post within my niche.

That being said... Thanks for taking the time to read and help me if you do.
Not all of them do. The video 'cliff jumps' has about 40 million views and has open video responses. It's quite comical, if you go on there, the same ten people leave responses :D (I've done it once or twice myself I'll admit, but given it's not relevant, nobody ever visited my video)

Stephen Levy

The Forum Cat, feed me. Meow.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Not all of them do. The video 'cliff jumps' has about 40 million views and has open video responses. It's quite comical, if you go on there, the same ten people leave responses :D (I've done it once or twice myself I'll admit, but given it's not relevant, nobody ever visited my video)
Well not all of them, but most of them would be a fair estimate, I think. :/ nobody visited your video?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well not all of them, but most of them would be a fair estimate, I think. :/ nobody visited your video?
I checked my analytics and out of all of the videos (I think maybe 4 or so), I got 5 views with zero viewer retention (0 minutes watched), so it turned out to be utterly pointless for me! But it wasn't a gaming video I responded to, so that's probably why, since most people just go to that video to err.... look at the girls.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I checked my analytics and out of all of the videos (I think maybe 4 or so), I got 5 views with zero viewer retention (0 minutes watched), so it turned out to be utterly pointless for me! But it wasn't a gaming video I responded to, so that's probably why, since most people just go to that video to err.... look at the girls.
Girls?? WHERE?? Symph is on the case!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Reactions: Frankie Turner

ThioJoe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Probably because it's a cheap crappy way to get views. If you make a legitimate video response about a video, it will be accepted. But don't expect help getting your videos are responses to random videos as a cheap tactic.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i would not mind at all.
hell, i would like it if somebody leaves some good feedback!