Video removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I agree with you that it's a stupid rule dude. I look at it like this, What on earth does an artist lose by you promoting their music??? What have you cost them? NOTHING. What have you gained them? People listening to their music. If you were to claim her songs were YOUR songs, yes, I would say you needed to be sued or blocked or something because that would be lame, but the law should just get boiled down to "as long as you give credit to the original artist in an obvious way (which you do in the title of all your vids) you are not hurting the artist and should be allowed to do so" It's really freaking stupid, I would never press charges against someone who was getting my music and songs heard by the public. Now, if you were making your songs downloadable and selling them, or giving them away for free, THAT I could understand too, but if it's just streaming on a channel.... Why wouldn't they want their music heard? As long as you still have to pay for it if you want a copy on your mp3 player or in your stereo.

Ravee Chand

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I agree with you that it's a stupid rule dude. I look at it like this, What on earth does an artist lose by you promoting their music??? What have you cost them? NOTHING. What have you gained them? People listening to their music. If you were to claim her songs were YOUR songs, yes, I would say you needed to be sued or blocked or something because that would be lame, but the law should just get boiled down to "as long as you give credit to the original artist in an obvious way (which you do in the title of all your vids) you are not hurting the artist and should be allowed to do so" It's really freaking stupid, I would never press charges against someone who was getting my music and songs heard by the public. Now, if you were making your songs downloadable and selling them, or giving them away for free, THAT I could understand too, but if it's just streaming on a channel.... Why wouldn't they want their music heard? As long as you still have to pay for it if you want a copy on your mp3 player or in your stereo.
Thanks man glad you agree with me I wish this rule can be stopped cause there are so many great fans just doing there best to promote their fave artist but its not their fault its the record company, they don't want to lose money and I think that is wrong but its the way it goes so now I just have to settle in for using my own music and just put my voice on it lets see if they can remove that:)
again thanks for your input I really appreciate it!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Thanks man glad you agree with me I wish this rule can be stopped cause there are so many great fans just doing there best to promote their fave artist but its not their fault its the record company, they don't want to lose money and I think that is wrong but its the way it goes so now I just have to settle in for using my own music and just put my voice on it lets see if they can remove that:)
again thanks for your input I really appreciate it!
Remember what I can do when you're making your music, if you have lyrics but no melody idea or a melody but no idea of how to put it to music, I can help. I won't be able to make it sound as good as some people can, but I can probably make it more unique than most people can. So if you're ever going "man, where will I get the music for this piece?" Don't be afraid to see if I can't help you out! Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.