Video removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravee Chand

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I hate this putting up a video only to remove it cause of copyright problems its a stupid rule and I think it should not exist. The reason why I post videos is to display my singing talent but I can do that with with my voice and with out the music, but it will not be the same and its not fair to me that I have to work hard on this, and to just throw it out that sucks what is the point of it. if your going to remove someones video then I think they should remove every one's video because I see so many others doing the same kind of thing and they post live shows and music videos but it dose not get removed. This is absoulutly pathetic and I am sick and tired of this and want to move on.

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
You can't use other peoples copyrighted material, it's the law. There are hundreds of producers out there who will sell you beats very cheap, or even for free. Check this guy out http://soundcloud.com/harbourkeyz a great producer.
So stop complaining and be more pro active about it. It'll be a great feeling once you get a song out their that is unique and original to yourself.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hate this putting up a video only to remove it cause of copyright problems its a stupid rule and I think it should not exist. The reason why I post videos is to display my singing talent but I can do that with with my voice and with out the music, but it will not be the same and its not fair to me that I have to work hard on this, and to just throw it out that sucks what is the point of it. if your going to remove someones video then I think they should remove every one's video because I see so many others doing the same kind of thing and they post live shows and music videos but it dose not get removed. This is absoulutly pathetic and I am sick and tired of this and want to move on.
Does it block your video? Because most videos that have a copyright issues YouTube just puts ads up next to it so they can make money on it. I have 2 copyright notices on my channel but there not blocked videos and in fact my channel is still in "good standing". Also try just uploading the original song first(unlisted). If there aren't any copyright issues with it then I would start your cover with that song.

Reactions: Ravee Chand

ISAFNATO

Youtube PRO
Reaction score
Does it block your video? Because most videos that have a copyright issues YouTube just puts ads up next to it so they can make money on it. I have 2 copyright notices on my channel but there not blocked videos and in fact my channel is still in "good standing". Also try just uploading the original song first(unlisted). If there aren't any copyright issues with it then I would start your cover with that song.
you can't apply for youtube partner

Ravee Chand

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
thanks gogo lol! yah that will be very helpful I will look into that but you tube is really messed up so I'm gonna stick with facebook yah true I don't get much views but I can send to people who will take interest and gain support that way any way thanks for your help!!

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you can't apply for youtube partner
I don't want partnership. I want to get a large enough fan base and move everything to a website. Then I can play by my own rules and not by Google's flip flop policies. But I'm jumping the gun. I need a fan base first and that's the hardest part. And besides that's b******t. I see tons of partners using stuff that's not theirs all the time. If its making Google money then they turn a blind eye.

Reactions: Ravee Chand

Ravee Chand

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
You can't use other peoples copyrighted material, it's the law. There are hundreds of producers out there who will sell you beats very cheap, or even for free. Check this guy out http://soundcloud.com/harbourkeyz a great producer.
So stop complaining and be more pro active about it. It'll be a great feeling once you get a song out their that is unique and original to yourself.
I don't really need your input I think its a stupid rule and I'm not changing my mind, there are lots of other people who do this kind of stuff and they are not that great but they post video's any way, singing in Japanese is not easy heck singing is not easy and I'm not looking to be some kind of stupid musical role model who will show off and make money or throw their life away I'm doing this for fun and for the original singers fans I know how good I am and I don't need to prove any thing to my self I can make my songs but its not the same without the background music.

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
I don't really need your input I think its a stupid rule and I'm not changing my mind, there are lots of other people who do this kind of stuff and they are not that great but they post video's any way, singing in Japanese is not easy heck singing is not easy and I'm not looking to be some kind of stupid musical role model who will show off and make money or throw their life away I'm doing this for fun and for the original singers fans I know how good I am and I don't need to prove any thing to my self I can make my songs but its not the same without the background music.
Didn't mean to offend you...

Ravee Chand

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Didn't mean to offend you...
that's ok I just don't like it when people think I'm complaining I'm not its just this is happening to so many other users on you tube and its a shame singing with background music should not be ileagle sorry if I was a bit harsh:)

ThePythnator

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Just be thankful SOPA doesnt' seem to be passing, at least, for now, but just think of the positive side :)

Status
Not open for further replies.