Video Recording Software Needed

Insane Ninja Zombie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Currently, I use OBS and have been having some flickering issues which is more than frustrating. I've done ton's of research to find a remedy but to no avail.
I currently use Adobe Audition for voice but really need something like OBS to record the game direct on my PC.
Any suggestions?

Ninya

Reaction score
I use Obs to record gameplay and use Audacity for the audio as it can get rid of the background noise my mic produces but other than that i can only suggest using dxtory, fraps or bandicam :p

Reactions: Insane Ninja Zombie

AlTheBeast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Camtasia Studio 8 is pretty good about recording the screen and also editing.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally use Action!

Shandor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OBS works fine for me, but alternatives could be fraps or xsplit

Insane Ninja Zombie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Obs to record gameplay and use Audacity for the audio as it can get rid of the background noise my mic produces but other than that i can only suggest using dxtory, fraps or bandicam :p
I will try those out and see. Thanks for the info.[DOUBLEPOST=1465412576,1465412467][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks everyone. Now I've got some options to try. I'll test them out I'll let you know what I decide.

RezOfficial

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Action is personally one of my favorite recording softwares and I highly recommend it. Hope you find what suits you!

Woogy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I always use OBS and have had no problems at all, however you coukd try xsplit or fraps. The problem with the flickering may be to do with drivers or something like that. I hope you get it fixed!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Insane Ninja Zombie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I always use OBS and have had no problems at all, however you coukd try xsplit or fraps. The problem with the flickering may be to do with drivers or something like that. I hope you get it fixed!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I did more research on the flickering. Apparently it's a problem with some laptops and the graphics card in combination with the processor. Right now I'm using the Windows recorder. I found Fraps froze quite often when recording.

Reactions: Woogy