Other Video Reactor Needed - Info In Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTReactions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
INFO:
My channel is called CTReactions for a reason; it's about reacting to things. I need people to react to viral videos for things such as "Try not to laugh/cry/scream challenge" 's.
Or even just other types of videos such as social experiments or serious debatable topics.

Your role would be to, using your own downloaded software, record a video on YouTube with your FaceCam (WebCam) in the top corner showing you reacting to any of the above categories (Funny, sad, scared, serious etc.)

To prepare, you should visit channels such as React or FineBrosEntertainment to see what I mean.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Screen Recording Software, with WebCam. (Reccomended: Icecream.me)
  • Good English and talking often during the video, sharing your opinions and points of view.
  • TITLE OF VIDEO IN THIS FORMAT:
"[CTReactions] [FUNNY] Video Title Here"
*Where it says [FUNNY], replace with the valid category and type in full caps for it*
  • Good quality and FPS.
This is where you should submit your videos.

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
INFO:
My channel is called CTReactions for a reason; it's about reacting to things. I need people to react to viral videos for things such as "Try not to laugh/cry/scream challenge" 's.
Or even just other types of videos such as social experiments or serious debatable topics.

Your role would be to, using your own downloaded software, record a video on YouTube with your FaceCam (WebCam) in the top corner showing you reacting to any of the above categories (Funny, sad, scared, serious etc.)

To prepare, you should visit channels such as React or FineBrosEntertainment to see what I mean.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Screen Recording Software, with WebCam. (Reccomended: Icecream.me)
  • Good English and talking often during the video, sharing your opinions and points of view.
  • TITLE OF VIDEO IN THIS FORMAT:
"[CTReactions] [FUNNY] Video Title Here"
*Where it says [FUNNY], replace with the valid category and type in full caps for it*
  • Good quality and FPS.
This is where you should submit your videos.
Are you going to continue this? I would be interested, I seen the channel but you haven't had a video in months.:(

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is almost a year old and the OP hasn't been back to the forum in over 31 weeks. I've closed this to prevent confusion about active collaborations. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.