Video promotion channel

Promoter

Reaction score
I just started a new youtube channel. It has 0 subscribers and 0 friends and 0 views. Why I made this channel is so people can send me there videos and a link to there channel and I will upload your video to my channel and give you full credit in the description. This way you have a chance of your video getting more views and subscribers to your channel.

Because everybody that see's your video on this channel will see who it came from in the description. If anybody is interested in this let me know.

The way you will get credit for the video is you will be named the original uploader and a link to your channel will be given.

It is small now but with time it will grow I hope just need people wanting there videos promoted.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
hmmmm its a good idea however it wouldnt work for me as the purpose of my videos is for people to comment on them directly rather then somewhere else. Still its a good idea

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hmmmm its a good idea however it wouldnt work for me as the purpose of my videos is for people to comment on them directly rather then somewhere else. Still its a good idea
I think its best for those looking to promote something specifically, I have gave Promoter permission to use all of the YouTube background promotional vids from my channel for extra exposure, you could do a video promoting your own channel for him to upload Quiz :)

Reactions: Summer

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
Didnt think of it that way, cheers. Just producing Round Five at the moment once thats done i will make a promotion.

Reactions: Summer

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
7 views of the video on his channel, not much but its better than a kick in the teeth

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
7 views of the video on his channel, not much but its better than a kick in the teeth
Hopefully that will increase as he promotes it although that could take time.