Video Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was thinking about this earlier today after talking with Gingee about something similar. Do people on YouTube tend to not be themselves in their videos for example in vlogs about their lives, do they change the way they behave for the camera or for what their audience expects of them? Have you acted differently on camera before, if so in what ways? Do peoples persona change solely for their videos and does it help bring success on YouTube? Does it ever have repercussions or negative effects? What do you think?

I know that I admittedly probably would in some way even if it wasn't deliberate for example I might not swear as much as I do in person or I might be more polite but I wouldn't go to the extent of creating a whole new persona for myself or lieing about who I am. If I was the bubbly type then that's how I would be on video, if I had a more introvert personality I would probably act as I would normally.

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
I am me and thats all i am :p i dont be fake just for the video and i never will be i just be myself because thats what my audience likes about me im not fake or act different because other people do and when people do act different most of them make themselfs look stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.