LaZzy Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey i am a youtube gamer. i love playing games and was wondering. how to make a outro for a video. any tips you have i will greatly appreciate.

D3struction

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It all depends on what you want, do you want an animated outro or a still outro? Animated outros are a bit harder to make and most people get a template. However, still outros are easy to make since you only need to get a picture you like and turn it into a video by putting it through an editor. Personally I think still outros would be best. I have one and its perfectly fine. Just grab a picture you like, put it into your editor, make it about 20 seconds (for end cards) and add some music and your done! If you wanted an animated outro I reccomend searching around YouTube. There are tons of videos with templates you could use.

Hope this helped!
~D3struction

Reactions: LaZzy Ghost

angietalksalot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There a few different ways that you can go about this. I have experimented with different outros myself, if you check out some of my recent videos, you will see that the outros are different. Most YouTubers have a still screen that has their social media accounts and usually annotation end screen markers with their most recent upload/suggested video and a subscribe button. You can make a cool outro using the FilmoraGo app, thats how I made my intro and I used to to make the outro on my 2nd most recent video. Now I use a still that I designed in photoshop as my outro. Its really your call and your preference on what you like the best!

Reactions: LaZzy Ghost

LaZzy Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It all depends on what you want, do you want an animated outro or a still outro? Animated outros are a bit harder to make and most people get a template. However, still outros are easy to make since you only need to get a picture you like and turn it into a video by putting it through an editor. Personally I think still outros would be best. I have one and its perfectly fine. Just grab a picture you like, put it into your editor, make it about 20 seconds (for end cards) and add some music and your done! If you wanted an animated outro I reccomend searching around YouTube. There are tons of videos with templates you could use.

Hope this helped!
~D3struction
Thanks i found this really useful[DOUBLEPOST=1503421690,1503421611][/DOUBLEPOST]
There a few different ways that you can go about this. I have experimented with different outros myself, if you check out some of my recent videos, you will see that the outros are different. Most YouTubers have a still screen that has their social media accounts and usually annotation end screen markers with their most recent upload/suggested video and a subscribe button. You can make a cool outro using the FilmoraGo app, thats how I made my intro and I used to to make the outro on my 2nd most recent video. Now I use a still that I designed in photoshop as my outro. Its really your call and your preference on what you like the best!
thank you i might go with the still outro

d4nve9a

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made my outro with bottle caps and i got a new way of doing it in my up coming videos.