LaZzy Ghost

hey i am a youtube gamer. i love playing games and was wondering. how to make a outro for a video. any tips you have i will greatly appreciate.

It all depends on what you want, do you want an animated outro or a still outro? Animated outros are a bit harder to make and most people get a template. However, still outros are easy to make since you only need to get a picture you like and turn it into a video by putting it through an editor. Personally I think still outros would be best. I have one and its perfectly fine. Just grab a picture you like, put it into your editor, make it about 20 seconds (for end cards) and add some music and your done! If you wanted an animated outro I reccomend searching around YouTube. There are tons of videos with templates you could use.

Hope this helped!
~D3struction

There a few different ways that you can go about this. I have experimented with different outros myself, if you check out some of my recent videos, you will see that the outros are different. Most YouTubers have a still screen that has their social media accounts and usually annotation end screen markers with their most recent upload/suggested video and a subscribe button. You can make a cool outro using the FilmoraGo app, thats how I made my intro and I used to to make the outro on my 2nd most recent video. Now I use a still that I designed in photoshop as my outro. Its really your call and your preference on what you like the best!

It all depends on what you want, do you want an animated outro or a still outro? Animated outros are a bit harder to make and most people get a template. However, still outros are easy to make since you only need to get a picture you like and turn it into a video by putting it through an editor. Personally I think still outros would be best. I have one and its perfectly fine. Just grab a picture you like, put it into your editor, make it about 20 seconds (for end cards) and add some music and your done! If you wanted an animated outro I reccomend searching around YouTube. There are tons of videos with templates you could use.

Hope this helped!
~D3struction
Thanks i found this really useful[DOUBLEPOST=1503421690,1503421611][/DOUBLEPOST]
There a few different ways that you can go about this. I have experimented with different outros myself, if you check out some of my recent videos, you will see that the outros are different. Most YouTubers have a still screen that has their social media accounts and usually annotation end screen markers with their most recent upload/suggested video and a subscribe button. You can make a cool outro using the FilmoraGo app, thats how I made my intro and I used to to make the outro on my 2nd most recent video. Now I use a still that I designed in photoshop as my outro. Its really your call and your preference on what you like the best!
thank you i might go with the still outro

Back