Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
videofthemonth.png

Welcome to video of the month November 2011 here at YTtalk, entries are now open and to enter all you need to do is the following:

1. You need to post your video that you would like to have in our video of the month competition with a simple link to it within this thread, you can of course embed it for easier viewing.
2. After one week I will gather all of them and create a poll for everyone here to vote on their favourite.
3. There is 7 days voting time to allow people to get there votes in and the winner is the video with the highest amount of votes and is announced on the last day of the month.
4. The video doesnt have to be from this month but it is best that is at least fairly new.

What do you win?

You will be up there where gunner currently is for a whole month, this is to help you gain exposure here and hopefully increase your video views and subscribers.

This month I will be boxing the winner from my own channel as well as the above and should be doing so from now on to help you get extra exposure :)

For VOTM specific rules please see here:

http://yttalk.com/threads/video-of-the-month-information-guidelines.485/

Submit your videos in this thread and good luck!

Reactions: AndreasYO

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Video of the Month now has an extra bonus for whoever wins at the end of the month. From now on all winners will also receive a month on the homepage of PimpMyChannel in the sidebar: http://pimpmychannel.com/ this will hopefully be an extra incentive to enter and also hopefully help the winner out more :)

Gunner4568 has been added up there already for the remainder of the month.

Here is a quick look at where you will have your video:

View attachment 151

All VOTM info threads will be updated soon too.

Keep them coming everyone :)

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Nice. I personally sometimes use pimpmychannel.com

teju01

Reaction score
Watch This Excellent Cover ...... "Price Tag Cover By Teju "

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.