Video of the Month March 2012 Get Your Entries In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
videofthemonth.png
Hey everyone, it is that time of the month again and entries are now welcome! Get yours in for a chance at winning free promotion! Get your entries in everyone!

Here are the entry guidelines and information:

Schedule for VOTM:

Entry time - 15th - 23rd

Voting Time - 23rd - last day of the month.

Announcement of winner - 1st of every month.

Here are the guidelines -

1. You need to post your video that you would like to have in our video of the month competition with a simple link to it within this thread, you can of course embed it for easier viewing.

2. The video doesnt have to be from this month but it is best that is at least fairly new. Videos over 90 days old can not be accepted. The video can not have been entered into previous Video of the Month competitions.

3. Only one entry per person can be made.

4. To enter you must post the video within this thread, posting it elsewhere on the forums doesnt count as an entry.

5. Creating fake accounts to vote during voting time is detectable by the staff and your entry will be forfeited.

What can you win?

The winner receives free channel and video promotion up there at the top of the forums where everyone can see your links and check you out in our spotlight.

You also have your winning video promoted on the homepage of PimpMyChannel.com for the month giving you even more exposure.

Lastly you are boxed from my channel, YTDesigner on YouTube for the month.

:)

Good luck everyone!! I might sit this one out. Ive already posted my personal favorite video last month hehe. (wish i could resubmit the same video) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back