Video of the Month - December 2011 Get your entries in now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey guys!

It's that time of the month again where we let the good people of the forums shamelessly promote themselves and then we vote on the best of the bunch (either that, or we narcissistically vote on ourselves...either way is viable). So, without any further adue, here are the ground rules:

1. Post the video you would like to represent as the best of what you have to offer for the month. You do this by posting the youtube link in a post. Nothing else...just a link. No explanations. Any video posted with commentary will be edited and have it taken out. I want to be fair. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. NO ACCEPTIONS.
2. You have until Thursday, December 23rd (I have no idea what time exactly, as I'm on PST, and most everyone is on London time, yes? So Michael, that one's up to you), to post a link in THIS thread. No, a link in the Channel Promotion will not get you in.
3. Once the preliminary round is over, the voting process will begin. In this thread, there will be a poll posted with all the videos in the order they're received, so vote accordingly. The votes will be tallied on the 30th and the winner will be announced sometime on New Year's Eve.
4. While the video does not have to be from this month, any videos over 90 days old will be disqualified. Try to keep it recent, people.
5. Previous entries will not be allowed. No posting the same video up two months in a row to see if it gains traction. If it didn't win last month, chances don't look so high a second time through. Let's see something new!
6. Any posts not pertaining to a video entry will be deleted. Only video links in this thread. If you have questions or concerns, please refer to our FAQ thread @ http://yttalk.com/threads/votm-december-faq.917/

Now for the cool stuff:

What do you win?

I'm glad I asked. You see that big red box on the top right corner of every page on YTTalk.com? Well, your logo, name, channel and video could be up there for ONE FULL MONTH! Imagine that exposure...you'd be the talk of the forums. Celebrities will start texting you. Epicosity is at your fingertips!

You will also be boxed on Michael's youtube channel for added exposure. Do you want to be the next Toby Turner/Yogscast/JennaMarbles/EpicMealTime? That gateway drug is through YTDesigner!

And the last is a feature on Pimpmychannel.com on the homepage!

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Michael

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Oh...and one more thing:

If any of you are thinking about creating a fake account and voting for yourself...you will be caught, and brought to justice!

I dunno how...but anyway.

For the people who vote in the poll, you must post at least 5 posts to be considered eligible to vote. I will be looking through them...we gotta make sure these aren't bots. Although, you can enter as your first post, if you so choose to.

Good luck x2!

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.