Video Monetisation Under Review?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
All I can say is I had a video that was under review for 14 hours man. Alot of times at the end of it I was denied. Youtube's monetization process to me has been nonsensical and crazy. They didn't monetize my music when they said they had no proof of my ownership, I began linking them to my copyrights and they STILL didn't monetize some music videos, yet DID monetize others. I think they're just smoking crack man, and when one of them comes down from his trip long enough to think with his brain, maybe you'll get monetized, but while they're all running from killer gnomes and afraid that yogi bear is gonna steal their picanic baskets, it's still under review.

Reactions: JTAphotographs

Mark & Jamie

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All I can say is I had a video that was under review for 14 hours man. Alot of times at the end of it I was denied. Youtube's monetization process to me has been nonsensical and crazy. They didn't monetize my music when they said they had no proof of my ownership, I began linking them to my copyrights and they STILL didn't monetize some music videos, yet DID monetize others. I think they're just smoking crack man, and when one of them comes down from his trip long enough to think with his brain, maybe you'll get monetized, but while they're all running from killer gnomes and afraid that yogi bear is gonna steal their picanic baskets, it's still under review.
So should i contact them? thanks

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
if your trying to monetize your trick shot video, the reason why its pending is because your using a remix that involves skrillex and have no proof of ownership for the song

Mark & Jamie

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if your trying to monetize your trick shot video, the reason why its pending is because your using a remix that involves skrillex and have no proof of ownership for the song
its non copyright

Mark & Jamie

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what thats it non copyright, ermm yeah i do BestFreeCodSongs there FREE and non copyright

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
but who is to say that THAT song is actually copyright free, just because its on a website that says it is DOES NOT mean that it is. it has SKRILLEX in it. an artist who makes millions. just because someone says its free doesn't mean it is.

Mark & Jamie

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
but who is to say that THAT song is actually copyright free, just because its on a website that says it is DOES NOT mean that it is. it has SKRILLEX in it. an artist who makes millions. just because someone says its free doesn't mean it is.
yeah someone who has delivered songs to thousands of people! just pipe down