Video links on channels seemingly back

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I noticed the other day, the links you normally click on to watch someone's video were unlinked meaning the only way to get to the video was to click the video and now it has returned. Anyone else notice it was like this for a few days and now the titles link again? I am so glad its back for now at least.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I noticed the other day, the links you normally click on to watch someone's video were unlinked meaning the only way to get to the video was to click the video and now it has returned. Anyone else notice it was like this for a few days and now the titles link again? I am so glad its back for now at least.
I think they are changing things up again. I know the top of my channels look different now. I just hope they unlock custom thumbnails and banners soon!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think they are changing things up again. I know the top of my channels look different now. I just hope they unlock custom thumbnails and banners soon!
Has there been anything official said about unlocking them for all partners? I noticed the edit channel button has been moved the other day and the post to your feed thing, I aint sure if that has always been there but is more prominent now. I couldnt believe how the video titles were unlinked, that was one bad move for accessibility, people expect titles to link when in a list.

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has there been anything official said about unlocking them for all partners? I noticed the edit channel button has been moved the other day and the post to your feed thing, I aint sure if that has always been there but is more prominent now. I couldnt believe how the video titles were unlinked, that was one bad move for accessibility, people expect titles to link when in a list.
Yea on their blog they said it will be unlocked for all partners in the future...so hopefully it happens soon!

Reactions: Michael

The Beer Inspector

The Beer Inspector
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that noticed this. I'm not sure why YT did that though. I also noticed that they eliminated the "bulletin post" option under the feed tab.

Reactions: Michael

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm.. all get banners huh?

That's kinda exciting.