Reaction score
Would you guys be interested in videos in which I talk about personal stories to help inspire and make people happy?

I'll also try to do something different and bring guest people and get them to share their own stories too so people can hear others stories

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would you guys be interested in videos in which I talk about personal stories to help inspire and make people happy?

I'll also try to do something different and bring guest people and get them to share their own stories too so people can hear others stories
That's the sort of thing that Boogie does quite a lot and I find his to be quite interesting, he also does have quite a large audience. It may be worth doing it for a bit to see if you like doing it and to see how people respond to it (I'm sure that they'll respond positively).

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Reaction score
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)
Thank you! I’m new to yttalk so I really didn’t know what i was doing! Thank you for just moving it instead of just deleting the post![DOUBLEPOST=1518620970,1518620912][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's the sort of thing that Boogie does quite a lot and I find his to be quite interesting, he also does have quite a large audience. It may be worth doing it for a bit to see if you like doing it and to see how people respond to it (I'm sure that they'll respond positively).
Ahhh! Okay! Will check his stuff out! Do you have any more like ideas on how to approach these kind of videos?

Reactions: Crown

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! I’m new to yttalk so I really didn’t know what i was doing! Thank you for just moving it instead of just deleting the post![DOUBLEPOST=1518620970,1518620912][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahhh! Okay! Will check his stuff out! Do you have any more like ideas on how to approach these kind of videos?
I think you should just try to be genuine about it having an overall goal help a lot too, because your audience will know what you're working towards (for Boogie2988 it's losing weight). He doesn't have guests on, but it would be great if you brought on people working towards a similar goal to you.

Reaction score
I think you should just try to be genuine about it having an overall goal help a lot too, because your audience will know what you're working towards (for Boogie2988 it's losing weight). He doesn't have guests on, but it would be great if you brought on people working towards a similar goal to you.
Ahhh okay! It’s just I’m new to creating content and YouTube itself as a video creator now. I’m still trying to understand how to get traffic into my channel and reach a larger audience so I could share my experiences with more people. I also want to understand the YouTube algorithm better.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ahhh okay! It’s just I’m new to creating content and YouTube itself as a video creator now. I’m still trying to understand how to get traffic into my channel and reach a larger audience so I could share my experiences with more people. I also want to understand the YouTube algorithm better.
Ok, good luck with growing your channel, I've been on for around 5 or so years now (this is my third channel) and I'm still learning new things about how YouTube works.

Mint2y

Reaction score
Honestly I would be interested if you show animations, so the audience can visualy view the story. Well i guess it depends on what you want the audience to do. Most will listen while doing something else if its faces. Thats just me though ;)

Reactions: MyPawlypets

Jkcu

Reaction score
That sounds great dude. Can't wait to watch it, is it up?