Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Video Ideas Involving 100 Lemons

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by MikeSchimm, Dec 26, 2017.

1. MikeSchimm
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $56
    Okay, so kinda weird, but for Christmas my brothers gift to me was a box of about 100 lemons lol, and I was wondering if anyone had videos ideas on what I could do with them. Preferably something crazy, stupid, and possibly "dangerous" to kinda fit the theme of my channel:biggrin:

2. MyBigBrain
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $80
    Film yourself making lemonade, setting up a stand on the street and selling the lemonade (with a sign that says all money made will go to charity). People will buy it for the charity, and you get a feel good video that will attract the views and subs.

Everybody wins. ;)

P2Syndrome likes this.
  3. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,461
    I've moved this to the video ideas / planning forum. ^_^

4. WebSam
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $36
    Challange people to how many lemons they can eat, film their reactions.

5. WebSam
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $36
    Challange people to how many lemons they can eat, film their reactions, should be pretty funny. "Life give you lemons"

6. Cookey
    Cash:
    $19
    "Eating 100 lemons challenge" LOL

7. Dutchie in England
    Exploring England one video at a time!
    Cash:
    $53
    Maybe a 'Lemon Olympics'? :p Batton race = passing the lemon. Maybe make lemonade at the end? Or make lemonade while racing, passing on to get the next step done. Throwing a lemon the furthest. Squizing as many lemons as you can within a minute. It's always easier to think of ideas when you have a theme :)

8. UhoohExtra
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $7
    hmm why not paint a face of someone famous on each one and up-sell them on ebay for $25 each, netting you a profit of $2,500 minus 10% cut uhoohextra donation for his .. frankly.. brilliance! lol Next you take your $2,250 and buy roughly x5000 lemons and repeat process with net profit $112,500.00. simples!