Video Idea with Little Kids?

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for simple videos with little kids in them. My cousins are going to stay with me this weekend, and my most successful video is starring them.

So, I was hoping to make another video with them in it. But I can't seem to come up with any simple and easy ideas. Help?

I have no idea, but don't let them fight eachother to death in a new version of the hunger games.

I to have been working on this with my 7 year old son. The problem is he gets stupid gigly when he knows the camera is on him. This causes him to say and do stupid things that only he thinks is cute and everyone else find iritating. Even if i give him lines to say it takes almost 5 to 6 tries to get him to do them right and not say or do something dumb

Ask them questions about the latest stuff that is going around the web.. Obviously they won't know about it, so it will be funny to hear their responses...

Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for simple videos with little kids in them. My cousins are going to stay with me this weekend, and my most successful video is starring them.

So, I was hoping to make another video with them in it. But I can't seem to come up with any simple and easy ideas. Help?
Have them sing!

i like the ideao of asking them random questions,,, try questions that are serious like

What are your views on Obama getting re-elected?
Do you think that the cure for cancer will be found soon?
With the UK now being out of recession, what do you think will happen in the near future with mortgage lending?

Etc ;)

i like the ideao of asking them random questions,,, try questions that are serious like

What are your views on Obama getting re-elected?
Do you think that the cure for cancer will be found soon?
With the UK now being out of recession, what do you think will happen in the near future with mortgage lending?

Etc ;)
This would be funny. LOL

Back