Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Video has "Copyrighted Content"?

Discussion in 'Copyright, Claims, Strikes & Legal Discussion' started by Zesty, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Zesty
    Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
    Cash:
    $35
    SO I made this video on a game called "Fistful of Frags" and I did it all with my own script and linked the music as the NoCopyrightedSong Channel said. As well I did a giveaway with a few things that I thought would be acceptable for a giveaway. What would be wrong with the video? I took it down this morning after seeing the message.

2. Hazzador
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $50
    Maybe its something to do with the gameplay? I have had a few of my videos say that, especially when I have included a specific game trailer. It hasn't been taken down and nothing has happened to my channel, I would just keep it up If I were you

3. Zesty
    Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
    Cash:
    $35
    Alright, thank you

4. UserU
    Suspended
    Cash:
    $133
    What did the copyright notice say? If it's the music, it would be reflected in fhe details.

NCS music shouldn't attract copyrights.

5. Mishamy
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $122
    I once got a copyright claim in one of my videos due to the music of that particular game. It's no big deal, it's just some matching in terms of sound, etc. In a few words, you're fine as long as it isn't a direct copyright strike on a video.