Video has "Copyrighted Content"?

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SO I made this video on a game called "Fistful of Frags" and I did it all with my own script and linked the music as the NoCopyrightedSong Channel said. As well I did a giveaway with a few things that I thought would be acceptable for a giveaway. What would be wrong with the video? I took it down this morning after seeing the message.

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe its something to do with the gameplay? I have had a few of my videos say that, especially when I have included a specific game trailer. It hasn't been taken down and nothing has happened to my channel, I would just keep it up If I were you

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe its something to do with the gameplay? I have had a few of my videos say that, especially when I have included a specific game trailer. It hasn't been taken down and nothing has happened to my channel, I would just keep it up If I were you
Alright, thank you

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What did the copyright notice say? If it's the music, it would be reflected in fhe details.

NCS music shouldn't attract copyrights.

Mishamy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I once got a copyright claim in one of my videos due to the music of that particular game. It's no big deal, it's just some matching in terms of sound, etc. In a few words, you're fine as long as it isn't a direct copyright strike on a video.