Video Games that define your Personality!

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Was that an auto focus feature on your camera man..? that made it jolt back and forth... I dug the sound in the background and you're a confident speaker, just that jittery thing messed with my eyes.. :p Pokemon all the way ;)

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Was that an auto focus feature on your camera man..? that made it jolt back and forth... I dug the sound in the background and you're a confident speaker, just that jittery thing messed with my eyes.. :p Pokemon all the way ;)
the camera on my phone sucks if the lighting isn't good the focus goes outta wack and there is no option to turn the auto focus on or off...haha really sorry about that but it's the best i can dish out on my vlog channel im better off out doors haha...but thank you very much for watching :D

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
No criticism mate, like i said, good video!

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For me it'd have to be FIFA, played it since FIFA 02 (2002) and this is my 10th consecutive year of playing it regularly. It's what I love to play with my mates, what's created us so many good memories and funny moments; and most importantly, what I've grown up loving! :up:

And it's also what my YouTube Channel is based on, meaning it's with me all day long. ;)

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me it'd have to be FIFA, played it since FIFA 02 (2002) and this is my 10th consecutive year of playing it regularly. It's what I love to play with my mates, what's created us so many good memories and funny moments; and most importantly, what I've grown up loving! :up:

And it's also what my YouTube Channel is based on, meaning it's with me all day long. ;)
right on man :D

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Oh man letting people borrow games is a dangerous game. Once I lent a guy Mario Golf for N64 which had saved on it all the progress I had unlocked and when I eventually got it back after forever he said his little sister had gone in and deleted all the data. Gah! haha