Video Games in Real Life

Flame

Gaming, Lego and Food and Water. I could survive.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
Do Halo 4 multiplayer?! Red Vs. Blue in-real life :D Only issue-The guns and suits.....

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been playing a lot of Dead Island lately .. sooooooo .... have fun with that. :cold:
Hmm... We may do something for when the new one comes out! I'd like to keep the videos linked with more current games or really old school xD

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do Halo 4 multiplayer?! Red Vs. Blue in-real life :D Only issue-The guns and suits.....
haha that'd be pretty cool xD As of right now it's not in our budget but I think it's quite doable when we get things rolling! xD

Flame

Reaction score
Channel Type
haha that'd be pretty cool xD As of right now it's not in our budget but I think it's quite doable when we get things rolling! xD
So you need a kinda 'cheap' to produce game sketch? The game is kinda old but how does Homefront sound? All you need is some army suits with a North Korea star on. The rest are civilians with guns fighting for freedom. You'd also need a good urban area!

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So you need a kinda 'cheap' to produce game sketch? The game is kinda old but how does Homefront sound? All you need is some army suits with a North Korea star on. The rest are civilians with guns fighting for freedom. You'd also need a good urban area!
Yeah we literally just started the channel so we aren't bringing in enough money yet to do higher end videos. We're looking for stuff that we can simply buy a costume and do vfx for the rest.

As for homefront I'm not too familiar with the game. I never had a chance to play it. I'll have to look into it.

Flame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah we literally just started the channel so we aren't bringing in enough money yet to do higher end videos. We're looking for stuff that we can simply buy a costume and do vfx for the rest.

As for homefront I'm not too familiar with the game. I never had a chance to play it. I'll have to look into it.
Anyway good luck with the sketch's :).