Video Games in Real Life

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys we run a VFX channel and are going to be doing a lot of video game in real life sketches. What games would you like to see recreated in real life scenarios? Like minecraft, call of duty? What would you like to see?

ItsTehShadow

YTtalk's Purple Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys we run a VFX channel and are going to be doing a lot of video game in real life sketches. What games would you like to see recreated in real life scenarios? Like minecraft, call of duty? What would you like to see?

I don't really have an idea at the moment sorry, apart from Minecraft ones wouldn't be bad, as there are not millions of videos like that (just make them stand out from the rest). I'm mainly posting to say how I really wouldn't do COD IRL videos, personally they have been a bit overdone. Go for some games that are a bit more obscure and that will attract more people in, me included :D

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't really have an idea at the moment sorry, apart from Minecraft ones wouldn't be bad, as there are not millions of videos like that (just make them stand out from the rest). I'm mainly posting to say how I really wouldn't do COD IRL videos, personally they have been a bit overdone. Go for some games that are a bit more obscure and that will attract more people in, me included :D
Well Minecraft is definitely on the list... simply because it will be easy to do and make it good lol. We have a few other fun ones on the list but actually COD isn't in it right now. If we did it's not going to be a run around and shoot your little brother deal it'd be some comedy aspect to it in one way or another.

ItsTehShadow

YTtalk's Purple Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well Minecraft is definitely on the list... simply because it will be easy to do and make it good lol. We have a few other fun ones on the list but actually COD isn't in it right now. If we did it's not going to be a run around and shoot your little brother deal it'd be some comedy aspect to it in one way or another.
Good idea, anything new will be more well received to the community than overdone ones :D

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
A real life version of Minecraft? That sounds interesting. I'm anticipating your work if you do MC! :D

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A real life version of Minecraft? That sounds interesting. I'm anticipating your work if you do MC! :D
Thank you! It'll be fun. I have a lot planned for that xD