Video Game Burnout??

PseudoExon

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Everyone

So this mainly goes out to any video game youtubers. Anyone else is more than welcome to pitch in with their responses.

I was wondering what do you guys do when u start feeling like you get burned out on playing video games? Or what do you do to restore your love for video games so you don't feel burned out?. Just out of curiosity?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey Everyone

So this mainly goes out to any video game youtubers. Anyone else is more than welcome to pitch in with their responses.

I was wondering what do you guys do when u start feeling like you get burned out on playing video games? Or what do you do to restore your love for video games so you don't feel burned out?. Just out of curiosity?
I don't get burnt out on video games really... I have this weird feature where I can do the same thing repeatedly and not realize it, including playing the same game

Reactions: PseudoExon

PseudoExon

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Take a break.
Yeah Was thinking about it.....don't wanna go too far in the break though lol otherwise Ill fall off with uploading LMBO. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1456883666,1456883641][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't get burnt out on video games really... I have this weird feature where I can do the same thing repeatedly and not realize it, including playing the same game
Well then You Sir are unique and I salute you. (Respectfully bows)

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah Was thinking about it.....don't wanna go too far in the break though lol otherwise Ill fall off with uploading LMBO. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1456883666,1456883641][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well then You Sir are unique and I salute you. (Respectfully bows)
Create a backlog, then take a break.

Reactions: PseudoExon

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I don't make YT vids of games, but if you don't want to take a break, perhaps play a really bad game that you hate? Use the fact that you're not into gaming at the moment to your advantage so the game takes an ever more mental toll on you and you hate it even more.
Because of the gaming videos I've ever watched, the ones where people are playing a terrible game (though the game has to be hilarious in how bad it is) tend to be my favorite. Like where a game is agonizing people and making them break down yet they still force themselves to go through it.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Not exactly burnt out.... but I don't have the time for gaming like I used to. I might later on, but right now life is hitting me with busy stuff. Plus it's easier to film/edit the unboxing videos.

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Record in advance. With something like games where you can easily just sink a whole day into gaming it might be worth recording the next 15-20 videos or more in advance and having them all uploaded, edited, and scheduled. Then you can just binge play a little each week and take some time off in between.

As for what to do in that time: Spend some time completely away from gaming/the PC/consoles, sometimes you do just need a break from gaming altogether. Then, when you are gaming during that time just play other games. Mix it up and you'll enjoy all the games you play much more, if you just grind one game and don't play any others then yes you burn out pretty quick.

Just my 2c :)