Video Format Strategy.

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I wanted to ask for some advice based on how I'm doing my videos.

The editing phase is the main issue, the way I cut my videos is based on the parts with commentary and cutting out the loading times/long winded segments. However, is that the best option for me to take? Let me know what ways you go about cutting your videos and if you have any advice on a better idea, throw it to me.

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your audio is like really really soft. I had to max out to 100 and Then I could hear it clearly. Otherwise, I wouldn't have even known u were speaking. Also, you have black bars which look unprofessional. I know some of the games your playing are really old though and an option for that could be to add an image to fill the space. Maybe you could fit your video in an image of an old tv or something. I like how your videos are short. It wouldn't hurt to go even shorter, though. Especially for newer channels like yours and mine. People just don't have the attention span and don't care for us enough to hear us talk for so long. 5 to 7 minutes seems Ideal from my experience and from what i've read. I hope that helps :)

I thought the editing in respects to how you pieced the video together was fine to answer your original question :)

Reactions: NoirAscii

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah I have been considering reformatting the aspect ratio to make it a bit less 'old style widescreen'. Thanks for affirming that, I'll get on it.

Reactions: ImSoLugo