Other Video Editor For YouTube Gaming Channel

GamerGirlGG

Reaction score
Hey. Im Chelsea from Ludes Gaming and we are looking for a new editor and we are a bit understaffed and underpaid. We need someone who is willing to work with us at 110% for the channel. Someone is always editing a video and it is hard to make 2-3 videos a week and then edit them. The Tech Guy, Ghost, has been editing the videos while I do the thumbnails. We just need someone who can edit videos for us without payment. I know it's a lot to ask but if you have spare time and want to help out 5 Young YouTubers who want to enjoy their hobby full time, please contact us via Discord. The Discord Room # is: S27fyZC . Go to DiscordDOTgg and click join server to come in.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm not willing to edit full time, but I would be down to share some advice on video editing for you all.

It's going to be incredibly difficult to find a full time video editor who will be willing to work for free while still giving as much effort as you would like, so it's best to do it yourself.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
1) That's ridiculous.
2) Talking about hiring or getting editors isn't allowed on this website, anyways

Reactions: Dino

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly, idk anyone thats going to edit FULL TIME for free. You could offer them part ownership of the channel. Editing takes a long time as you stated originally, so expecting someone do it for free is close to impossible. I'd recommend pooling together some funds between all of you and paying someone, or, offering someone a part of the channel like I mentioned before.

The alternative is to upload less frequently. Which I would consider if I was in your position.

Reactions: Dino