Video editing apps

Iphone/ipad apps to help with video editing, check out the intro to my video, and you can see how i used a combination of "pro show, animoto, and splice" to create the intro, edit my overall videos, and add music, graphics, themes, etc... I have the basic versions, but with the paid upgrade like $4 the watermark can be removed, and other things are open, more options, and animoto lets you create longer videos with the upgrade...

Yt channel: therealcalisfynest

I have absolutely no idea why you would want to use an inferior piece of technology to edit a video on. Tablets are by definition not meant to this kind of thing.

I have absolutely no idea why you would want to use an inferior piece of technology to edit a video on. Tablets are by definition not meant to this kind of thing.

Well my laptop was broken as i was moving across the country literally, so it will have to do for now... Its not that serious... For those who have tablets and dont want to carry laptops everywhere, or dont have one, its just a simple suggestion...[DOUBLEPOST=1353640687,1353640568][/DOUBLEPOST]These apps are for simple yt videos, or quick cute videos for the family... I doubt someone trying to make some crazy high tech film will use an app anyways... So those "offended" or feeling superior to this dont need to reply... This post is for those, looking for a quick and easy suggestion with fantastic results...

Well I wouldn't even see it as an alternative to be honest. Not for any sort of quality video, because you can forget storing and rendering HD footage on the average tablet. Not enough storage space and trying to render a 10 minute HD video will take hours upon hours on a tablet.

For editing a simple SD home video I suppose it could work. But even then I'd be cringing my teeth at it.

well I personally think is an awesome suggestion for "on the go Vblogs" And after taking a look at your channel, this seems to work very well :)

Thank you! It does work very well, and the apps render it for you in hd...takes about 2 minutes AT MOST not hours upon hours...and my quality of my videos is fantastic...[DOUBLEPOST=1353713467,1353713329][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I wouldn't even see it as an alternative to be honest. Not for any sort of quality video, because you can forget storing and rendering HD footage on the average tablet. Not enough storage space and trying to render a 10 minute HD video will take hours upon hours on a tablet.

For editing a simple SD home video I suppose it could work. But even then I'd be cringing my teeth at it.

The apps suggested do the rendering in hd etc for me, it takes 2 minutes AT MOST ... Not hours upon hours... Before ranting and judging something check it out before you b*** about something you havent even bothered to try... And i make long videos, takes me about a minute.... So, once again you are wrong...

Back