Video editing, add/remove scenes?

Would YouTubers like to have an option like this in there video editor?

• Total voters

deejayfino

So, my problem is probably unsolvable but I'll post a thread about it anyway to see if anyone has a solution.
Before I start, I apologize if there is a similar thread out there but I couldn't find it.

My YouTube channel is starting to have pretty good momentum in terms of subscriptions and view counts so I decided to apply for an Adsense account.
Now my video contents are EDM mixes and pretty much don't hold videos, but picture slideshows to go along with the audio. I was disapproved for an Adsense account due to via "Adult Content." Within the slide shows are every once in awhile sexy rave girl pictures that are considered to be over 18 to see them. I didn't know that at the time so now I don't want to remove the video and lose the view counts, likes, and feedback I've gotten.

I figured my solution would be to remove, or replace a picture into the video so I didn't have to remove the entire video. However I haven't found a way nor do I think there is one. But is there? Is this maybe an idea YouTube is coming out with in the near future? What are my options? Or am I just stuck with the decision in deleting, editing then re uploading?

Thank you for taking the time to read it, hope someone has an answer!

So, my problem is probably unsolvable but I'll post a thread about it anyway to see if anyone has a solution.
Before I start, I apologize if there is a similar thread out there but I couldn't find it.

My YouTube channel is starting to have pretty good momentum in terms of subscriptions and view counts so I decided to apply for an Adsense account.
Now my video contents are EDM mixes and pretty much don't hold videos, but picture slideshows to go along with the audio. I was disapproved for an Adsense account due to via "Adult Content." Within the slide shows are every once in awhile sexy rave girl pictures that are considered to be over 18 to see them. I didn't know that at the time so now I don't want to remove the video and lose the view counts, likes, and feedback I've gotten.

I figured my solution would be to remove, or replace a picture into the video so I didn't have to remove the entire video. However I haven't found a way nor do I think there is one. But is there? Is this maybe an idea YouTube is coming out with in the near future? What are my options? Or am I just stuck with the decision in deleting, editing then re uploading?

Thank you for taking the time to read it, hope someone has an answer!

If you go to video manager, then click the arrow under 'uploads'
There should be an option for creator tools. Click that.

"The YouTube Video editor lets you make quick edits to your uploaded YouTube videos. You can combine multiple clips, incorporate Creative Commons footage, enhance your clips with effects, and more."

Yeah especially if you have a certain genre which appeals to those rave girls pictures. It is kind of hard to compromise. But you have to think
Do I want to earn money, or not earn money but have rave girls pictures

Adding and removing scenes is the big issue I have with editing.
I don't have a program that will do it nor the money for one.
If youtube were to let me do this via their editor for free it would be very very helpful.

If you go to video manager, then click the arrow under 'uploads'
There should be an option for creator tools. Click that.

"The YouTube Video editor lets you make quick edits to your uploaded YouTube videos. You can combine multiple clips, incorporate Creative Commons footage, enhance your clips with effects, and more."

Yeah especially if you have a certain genre which appeals to those rave girls pictures. It is kind of hard to compromise. But you have to think
Do I want to earn money, or not earn money but have rave girls pictures

I'd way rather make money, but I don't want to delete my video, to re edit and upload, I'd rather replace the images that are deemed "adult content."

First of all I wouldn't suggest activating adsense ever if you really want to make money on youtube. So many people have gotten banned for no reason at all it's just best for you to wait until you can become a full partner with a network or youtube itself. Once adsense is disapproved or disabled you can never make money on youtube or join a network again with that channel unless they reinstate it (very rare). So I would maybe even just start a new channel to be honest with you. As for the video editor I would look into free open sourced video editors on the internet. http://www.top5freeware.com/top-5-video-editing-software-for-windows

First of all I wouldn't suggest activating adsense ever if you really want to make money on youtube. So many people have gotten banned for no reason at all it's just best for you to wait until you can become a full partner with a network or youtube itself. Once adsense is disapproved or disabled you can never make money on youtube or join a network again with that channel unless they reinstate it (very rare). So I would maybe even just start a new channel to be honest with you. As for the video editor I would look into free open sourced video editors on the internet.

Seriously? Once disapproved you can't make money? Thats horrible, why is that? And whats the process of becoming a full partner?

And I would hate to start a new channel with all my progress =/

Seriously? Once disapproved you can't make money? Thats horrible, why is that? And whats the process of becoming a full partner?

And I would hate to start a new channel with all my progress =/
Well I should say once 'disabled' you're screwed. I have never heard of anyone getting disapproved. And yes once it's disabled you can't make money ever on that channel. And I don't think you can add images or take out images with the youtube editor either all though I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure its just for really adding a quick cut at the start or end of a video that's already uploaded.

Well I should say once 'disabled' you're screwed. I have never heard of anyone getting disapproved. And yes once it's disabled you can't make money ever on that channel. And I don't think you can add images or take out images with the youtube editor either all though I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure its just for really adding a quick cut at the start or end of a video that's already uploaded.

Hmmm yea, I wouldn't think the video editor was that complex. Hopefully being disapproved is not the same consequence as disabled!
But whats the process for full youtube partner, and whats the difference between that and adsense?

Hmmm yea, I wouldn't think the video editor was that complex. Hopefully being disapproved is not the same consequence as disabled!
But whats the process for full youtube partner, and whats the difference between that and adsense?
You're pretty much protected from Adsense if you partner up through a network because they pay you and not Google. Google would rather ban your account before they cut out a check while networks depend on the money you bring in. You also get all the banners a giant library of music and what not if you become a full partner.

You're pretty much protected from Adsense if you partner up through a network because they pay you and not Google. Google would rather ban your account before they cut out a check while networks depend on the money you bring in. You also get all the banners a giant library of music and what not if you become a full partner.

So this might be interesting to you, I took your advice and applied for full partnership to YouTube last night, and I received an email today say that I needed an adsense account linked to it.

Back