Advertisement Video Creators YTtalk Christmas Bundle - 20% Special Discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there,

YTtalk and Video Creators have come up with a special Christmas bundle for all YTtalk members giving you the chance to purchase two great products together at a very nice 20% discount.

Included in the Christmas bundle is Tim Schmoyer's 30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel ebook, it is packed with information and can help you grow your channel over the course of 30 days into a highly subscribable YouTube channel.

The second product included in the bundle is his new Accelerate Your Channel Growth course teaching you how to master collaborations. This course is a video course and includes quizzes for each unit to ensure you learn from the course.

I personally couldn't recommend Tim's books and courses more, they are filled with information that can have a great impact on your audience growth when applied.

YTtalk Christmas Bundle at VideoCreators.com

Please note that the Christmas Bundle discounted offer will expire at 12:00am on December 26, 2014.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them below and I will do my best to help out.

tcodina

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Looks interesting. I'm pretty sure both products would help out people who have been unsuccessful in Youtube, to be successful.

Reactions: Tim Schmoyer

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just to let everyone know this bundle has now expired :)

Status
Not open for further replies.