Video / Channel review, please and thank you? (Not gaming)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello!
I've been.... relatively innactive on YouTube for a few months and I'm really wanting to get back into it, I don't really have any ideas of what videos to make (typical, huh?) but I just wanted to get some feedback on my channel in general, and more specifically a recent video (which will be the way I am going to be filming my next videos)

So, this video,
The exposure is a LITTLE too high and the temperature is a LITTLE too on the yellow side but other than that how is it? The audio, the video, the music ect, how is it?

Also how are my thumbnails/banner/icon

ALSO! Thoughts on my playlists? Do you think the playlists I have work, ya, na?

Any other comments would be amazing thanks a bunchhhh!

Reactions: NAMI

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
booo to YT peeps not replying to your post. Hmm. I can't think of any improvement to your thumbnail, banner or icon. They seem good already. Maybe thats why people are finding it hard to give any suggestions. You didn't say what you want to achieve from your channel really. A cheap shot might be to make something asmr'y .. they're always good for a few thousand views no matter what you upload, and would drive traffic to your other stuff. Or make something similar to one of your top 3 previous upload like 'why i like wearing glasses', or 'dogdog haul' lol. Surely the world needs another dogdog haul by now?

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
booo to YT peeps not replying to your post. Hmm. I can't think of any improvement to your thumbnail, banner or icon. They seem good already. Maybe thats why people are finding it hard to give any suggestions. You didn't say what you want to achieve from your channel really. A cheap shot might be to make something asmr'y .. they're always good for a few thousand views no matter what you upload, and would drive traffic to your other stuff. Or make something similar to one of your top 3 previous upload like 'why i like wearing glasses', or 'dogdog haul' lol. Surely the world needs another dogdog haul by now?
Oh damn ... asmr.... I honestly can't stand it (oops) I hate HATE moth sounds and asmr is riddled with it, I don't really want to just follow trends for the sake of it if I don't like it, i guess
Dang, You're probably right... more dogdog's

Thanks for the compliments ;)

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Vax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your video quality is really good as well as the editing is great too. Your audio levels are at good positions as well so that's really nice too. Your YT channel banner and thumbnails are really well done too! Overall your content is really good and you should develop more of a following with the more content you put out. It isn't really content I would watch (Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to YT content) but you will continue to find viewers and new subscribers I am 110% sure of that. Keep doing what you are doing and being enthusiastic of what you produce and you will have a wonderful community developed! :)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Your video quality is really good as well as the editing is great too. Your audio levels are at good positions as well so that's really nice too. Your YT channel banner and thumbnails are really well done too! Overall your content is really good and you should develop more of a following with the more content you put out. It isn't really content I would watch (Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to YT content) but you will continue to find viewers and new subscribers I am 110% sure of that. Keep doing what you are doing and being enthusiastic of what you produce and you will have a wonderful community developed! :)
Aww thank you so much!!
You're too kind

Reactions: Vax

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
The stationary video is interesting and I’ve seen these around. But my advice would be to turn the camera around and lay thing out on a table so we can see them more. You could even lay extra footage overtop the voice over later

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The stationary video is interesting and I’ve seen these around. But my advice would be to turn the camera around and lay thing out on a table so we can see them more. You could even lay extra footage overtop the voice over later
Do you mean film the whole video as if the camera is someone looking into the box? I do like that setup and I think it works, but it kind of makes my videos look like everyone else if that makes any sense... I'll try and come to a middleground somehow!! Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: Gaijillionaire

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Do you mean film the whole video as if the camera is someone looking into the box? I do like that setup and I think it works, but it kind of makes my videos look like everyone else if that makes any sense... I'll try and come to a middleground somehow!! Thanks for the feedback
Ok that’s fine. Maybe scan them and do an over the shoulder?