Video Blocked On Certain Mobiles, Tablets, TVs, and Consoles

CarterSupplyCo

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm an bit ignorant to Youtube's copyright policies and was looking for some much needed help.

I have been uploading videos with music. I always check the music to make sure it is viewable worldwide.

Just like this example:

As you can see the song is viewable worldwide.

After I upload the video I get notified that my video cannot be played on certain mobiles, tablets, tvs, and consoles.

Here is an example

Is there a way to find out this information beforehand?
I like to edit my videos with the music in mind so changing it to Youtube's music later on really hurts my videos.

Thank you.

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know if there's a way to tell beforehand, but here's a page from YouTube Support that might provide insight on why it's happening. You can try checking your video distribution setting (see the link below).

• If a user's video is a video with a claim to the music contained within that video, the distribution setting of the claimant, not the user, will apply to the video.
Video Distribution Settings: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2453875

CarterSupplyCo

Reaction score
I don't know if there's a way to tell beforehand, but here's a page from YouTube Support that might provide insight on why it's happening. You can try checking your video distribution setting (see the link below).

Video Distribution Settings:
Thank you for the quick reply. It doesn't look like this is the trick :/ my videos' Syndication is set to Everywhere.