Video Background

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
I set some really aggressive 90-day goals for Twitter and Instagram followers. I was following tons of people with similar interests...business, entrepreneur, leadership, branding, etc.

After a month, when I logged on to my accounts there were just tons of people promoting whatever business or product they were trying to sell online. It hit me that these people weren't my target audience.

Over the last week or so, I've decided to really niche down and target the people that were like me and I would be able to connect with more naturally online. I decided to embrace my inner geek!

I started connecting with people that liked Batman, Star Wars, Dungeons & Dragons, etc. I also changed my tagline to "Unlock your powers and be the hero of your story!".

I'm not sure if I'm going to change the way I'm presenting my content, but I did put a bunch of my favorite stuff in my background. So even if I'm not specifically talking geek, it will be obvious who I am.

I attached a preview of my new background. I'm going to a Con in a couple weeks, so I'm sure I'll be adding more stuff soon!

Attachments