Welcome to my life xD Sometimes it is so hard to tell a story in a second language, because I have to pause for words. It's really annoying :/ But one of the reasons I came to England is to get fluent in the language, so YT is good practice :)

Haha XD

every video is a struggle. especially when you notice your accent comping through. I try to keep some bullet point, but sometimes you just forget the right word for it. Part of the reason why filming is soo awkward XD

just checkd your channel and your videos.u absolutly great in front of the camera.dont worry just keep doin wat ure doin,ull get big.
subbed u as well and ure very pretty :)

just checkd your channel and your videos.u absolutly great in front of the camera.dont worry just keep doin wat ure doin,ull get big.
subbed u as well and ure very pretty :)
Thanks so much, that is very kind of you! Haha, I'm not aiming to be big, but it's kind of you to say :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

For me; (Bearing in mind I dont really show my face on my channel) its the acceptance that while what im writing may not be groundbreaking or revolutionary. its my honest opinion :) I try and say what I believe and I just keep pushing forwards...there are episodes I've done where I've totally cringed at how quick I've rattled through a script or how awkwardly I've worded something...in one particular case I got a fact wrong and literally had to cut a big hole in one of my episodes at the 11th hour just to try and cover it up...but its the rough with the smooth :) my last video I wasnt 100% happy with this weeks one I personally think is one of the best I've done...no matter what you do or say just bear in mind that this is supposed to be fun...but that noone got anywhere by giving up when the going got tough...im sure you'll get through this anxious patch and back into the good times soon :)

Back