Video and channel to be reviewed (Unoriginal UK gaming channel for a bit of fun)

pageym

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"People are dying in the world, and here we are playing video games."

We have a new video I'd love for anyone to review. We've taken a lot of feedback from the last one including a shorter intro, less pauses, music in background and overall better content. Please leave any feedback you'd like on the video or even out channel. Thanks.

Thanks

Paggy

Last edited:

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Voices sound muffled, lots of moments of silence, boring to watch. Either leave the game audio in the background or play some music or something.

The intro with white text on black background was long. You can portray your channel and videos better than that. Read it with your own voice over or something, doing a microsoft sam voice is very dated and makes the video feel cheap.

Try harder, put some real effort in to it.

pageym

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Voices sound muffled, lots of moments of silence, boring to watch. Either leave the game audio in the background or play some music or something.

The intro with white text on black background was long. You can portray your channel and videos better than that. Read it with your own voice over or something, doing a microsoft sam voice is very dated and makes the video feel cheap.

Try harder, put some real effort in to it.
I will take those things on board, thanks for leaving a review. The idea with the intro I will choose to keep, I'll speed up the voice cause I agree with the slowness, but the choice of the intro is a personal choice.
Sorry to hear it was boring, the moments of silence were my fault on the editing. It was a challenge to balance funny things that were said with gameplay, so obviously its encouraged that we talk more.
Thanks and stuff.