Vid.me Alternative Or Addition To Youtube?

Lalay Cartoons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I never heard of it, however, it's worth a look-see. Thanks for the tip!

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've been on the edge of joining for a while, more exposure is great, but having a somewhat large audience on YouTube then posting the same videos in a site that may at most get me a couple hundred views, doesn't seem worth it?

then again, I do post so rarely that it wouldn't be much work to also post there.

is there no search feature of this site?

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,
I was actually thinking the same thing tbh! It looks like a good opportunity
Regards,
Jamie

SweetDaddyBrown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I tried Vidme for a bit but found it useless due to the size and time limit for uploads. I'm a gaming channel so having a limit really screws me over when the majority of my videos are a large size due to being 1080p60fps. I tried contacting their Twitter account to get VIP access which takes off the limit and the person said they'd require a link to my channel which I provided them. Waited a month and several attempts to get a hold of them on Twitter but never got a reply and still had no VIP access. Sucks since I was dealing with a false copyright claim on one of my Youtube videos at the time so it would've been a perfect opportunity for them to win another channel over.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I literally signed up today, and uploaded one of my videos to it, i completely forgot about my end cards I have got though, which will be blank and i mention cards that will go up in the corner which obviously won't on this site, but apart from that it seems to me to be just another cool way to get your videos out there, how long i will use it for i don't know, i used a website called ivlog for a while but all the views from it didn't go onto my video so i gave up in the end,

Dice Rollen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This looks interesting, I'm definitely going to have to check this out more. I may have heard about it here & there before, but I never really looked into it.
I've uploaded a couple videos so far & I'm going to see how things go. I'm certainly not leaving Youtube(unless they decide to screw everyone over big time), but this is still a nice platform from what i can tell.

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Will start to upload my best content on there. Let us see what happens!

-- ! be sure to disable downloads on your videos. Good thing i caught that right away!

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have seen quite a few people in my small youtubers community starting to upload videos to that platform too, and claiming its much better than youtube in certain aspects. Have any of you tried it out yet?

pioneer1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have seen quite a few people in my small youtubers community starting to upload videos to that platform too, and claiming its much better than youtube in certain aspects. Have any of you tried it out yet?
I uploaded some videos there and got some views, but my focus is YouTube.

It is ok, but YouTube have Adsense and lots of advertisers. Also Youtube have a big audience.