Vid Con 2017

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
as a small Youtuber I'm looking to better myself and content to grow and be as suscessful as Youtuber I look up to. so I decided I'm going to vidcon. Has anyone ever went to vidcon and is it a good idea for small youtubers?

Christian Adams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I've never been but you guys should create auditions for the "Less Than Famous" Panel

Dear Gamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I went last year, it's great make sure you get the creator pass so you can go to the panels. There are a lot of top Youtubers that attend and speak on growing your channel. The community pass will only grant you access to the convention floor which is where all the fans are. You want to be on the second floor with all the creators.

Reactions: Amber lynx

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Never been myself, but now I want to go, but I will be deployed during the time this takes place :(

Reactions: Amber lynx

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I went last year, it's great make sure you get the creator pass so you can go to the panels. There are a lot of top Youtubers that attend and speak on growing your channel. The community pass will only grant you access to the convention floor which is where all the fans are. You want to be on the second floor with all the creators.
Did going help you with your channel?

Tisha

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I never been to vidcon. I bought a pass this year tho! This will also be my first year too. I got the creator pass so I'm also excited in meeting new friends, learning about how to improve and all that jazz. Does anybody know why if you get a creator pass, your not allowed to go to any meet and greets?