Request VFX Intro Designer Needed

Raid Chico

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm currently looking for an EXPERIENCED VFX designer that can make an Intro for me. If you are a VFX artist yourself, please send me some of your work maybe like your portfolio so I can see what kind of designs and things you can do. I really need someone who can make a sick Intro for me and not those preset panzoid 3D ones. I will offer payment, I can negotiate with one of you.

Please Respond if you know someone who can make nice intro or if you can make nice intros then please reply.

TRU3G4M3R

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can show you some of my work if you have an email or a kik or something i can attach files too (they are to big to add here) my intros are not too complex I personally prefer to keep them simple however I do know how to make complex intro designs and edit them with music time skips and all the works.[DOUBLEPOST=1512889898,1512852468][/DOUBLEPOST]If you are interested you can contact me by email dariusavery99@gmail.com

Reactions: Raid Chico

Deathmitsos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi, i'm DimtirisHD professional ,well-known (140k views @ youtube) intro creator from Greece.
You can check my previous work at my channel (below) , i'm sure we can work out together :)

My skype is : Mitsosknight
Email : dimitros96@gmail.com